REFLECTOR: Infinity Stick grip switch assignments?

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Sat Aug 3 10:00:28 CDT 2013

I believe that I have finally settled on the Infinity stick grip. It's a
little too busy for my taste (too many buttons) but I can live with it.
Looked at the Tosten and all the Ray Allens. I really like the Ray Allen
207 with the soft foam but the top switch positions just didn't feel like a
natural position for me.

So here's my question:

For people that have the Infinity stick, what functions do you have
assigned to the various switches? (other than trim)  And I'm guessing that
most everyone would use the index finger trigger for PTT, right?

Thanks!
Don