REFLECTOR: Cincinnati Velocity Get together May 18th - Lebanon/Warren County Airport I68

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Apr 24 08:19:13 CDT 2013

Or...  If you don't want to go to ChiTown, come to Cincy/Dayton...
Unfortunately we've scheduled our fly-in for the same day (sorry about
that, guys)!

We're going to have lunch and door prizes, and we should be blessed with
a good Velocity turnout - we've got 5 just from the local area, and
expect a couple of travelers...  Maybe we should all meet in
Indianapolis for dinner!

Brett
--
  Brett Ferrell