REFLECTOR: KX 155 radio

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 10:30:11 CDT 2013

Hey John...

I know it would be more work, but I would suggest a Garmin SL30... Smaller, lighter, more features... State of the art...

Steve

Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 08:21:19 -0700
From: aminetech at bluefrog.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: KX 155 radio

I've been having issues with my KX 155.  I've had an avionics shop check it twice and tell me it's fine.  Yesterday I borrowed another KX 155 and was astounded at the improvement.  So, I've decided to buy a new KX 155, with glideslope.  The best price I've found is $4350.  Mine is too old for core value.  I want something I can just plug into the existing tray.  If anyone knows where I can get a better price, I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks,

John

This message was delivered by BlueFrog.com. For the best email, please visit http://www.bluefrog.com

If you believe this message is spam, please report to abuse at bluefrog.com.