REFLECTOR: battery

David Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 21:30:12 CDT 2013

My vote Odyssey. Using them for 10 years in lawn tractor, 17 year old GMC, Honda S2000, home generator, Velo and four in Turbine Legend. All are at least 4 years old and 4 are 8 to 10 years old. Still delighted with service, size, wt. and quality. I don't even own stock or distributorship.

Rene' Dugas
Sent from an Apple.