REFLECTOR: Sun n Fun Home built Grand Champion

Jerry Teitsma jteitsma at comcast.net
Tue Apr 16 21:23:51 CDT 2013

Mike - Great!  This reflects well on all of us in the Velocity community.  You must have done a fantastic job on your Velocity.  Do you a Web site with pictures or could you attach some pictures to a note on the Reflector?  Congratulations!

Jerry Teitsma, RRC, CCCA
RCI Education
PO Box 796 (mail), 36 Lodgepole Ct. (shipping)
Granby, CO   80446
Phone:  970-531-9641
jteitsma @comcast.net