REFLECTOR: CamLoc's

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 22:49:21 CDT 2013

Richard,
I agree on the prop strike issue. I have had my share of FOD repairs to the MT. I thought the camlocks were more secure than is being discussed on this thread. I do despise screwing #8's in and out and replacing nutplates every so often along with the screws.
I'm a little disheartened by this report on camlocks.

Mark B. Magee
Sent from IPhone 4S
1COR 16:13-14