REFLECTOR: CamLoc's

Gordon Putney cgputney at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 13:26:51 CDT 2013

I have used Skybolts for the cowling, but lack of an "ejector" function
makes them very difficult to remove the upper cowl due to the "sliding"
engagement coupled with gravity.   I ended up removing all fasteners
between the upper cowl and the fuselage( used aluminum angles as guides)
and employing conical springs to disengage those between the upper cowl and
the wing.   I believe Camloc has an "ejector" version.