REFLECTOR: Main Tire Tubes

Jerry Teitsma jteitsma at comcast.net
Fri Apr 12 10:58:35 CDT 2013

That happened to me as well.  I heard a noise (back when I had hearing!) when taxiing and found one of the bolts had backed out, causing interference.  I also safety tied them and have not had any further problems.

Jerry Teitsma, RRC, CCCA
RCI Education
PO Box 796 (mail), 36 Lodgepole Ct. (shipping)
Granby, CO   80446
Phone:  970-531-9641
jteitsma @comcast.net