REFLECTOR: Main Tire Tubes

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 15:11:45 CDT 2013

Brian,

Fixed gear=6.00-6, retract=15x6.00-6 tire size.

I assume that you are talking about the bolts that attach the axel/brake
caliper to the gear leg.  Mine are standard AN hardware with friction nuts.
The brake disk is attached to the wheel with cap screws (socket head).  In
my install the bolt heads are on the inside of the gear leg and the nuts are
against the caliper mount.  They can be turned around with the nuts against
the gear leg but you still have a bolt retained with a friction nut and that
should retain torque.

Larry Coen
N136LC