REFLECTOR: New Nozzle assembly

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 14:26:21 CDT 2012

Hi Doug,
You have caught my interest as I've been fighting high CHT's on my 300 HP IO 540. Would you mind elaborating a little? What drop in CHT's from just the rebuild on the servo? How much additional CHT drop on #2 when replaced?
When I left Livermore CA in N34XL bound for Texas we had to turn back after an hour due to low power which was determined to be gummed injectors. Removed, disassembled, cleaned and reinstalled. Full power again. I understand the importance of a properly functioning manual fuel injection system.
BTW, after that incident I always run Marvel Mistery Oil in the fuel to avoid varnish on the injector tips. Working so far.
Appreciate further data.

Mark B. Magee
N34XL
Sent from IPhone 4S