REFLECTOR: New Nozzle assembly

Doug Kanczuzewski doug at customstudio.com
Thu Sep 27 11:54:40 CDT 2012

I have been running into a similar problem with my CHT's running too hot. After Airflow Performance redid my fuel Servo on the IO-540 it has gotten better. Still had a smaller problem with #2 still running hotter than the other cylinders. Replaced the #2 nozzle assembly with a .029 and dropped 120 degrees on the cylinder.
The cost for the new nozzle was $58 which is their nozzle and .029 insert. I am contemplating replace all the injectors and then you only have to replace the insert to better balance your fuel injectors.

Doug K