REFLECTOR: Flight testing going well...18hrs in, new video

Geoff Gerhardt geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:12:28 CDT 2012

Scott,

Thanks for the info on reaming out an injector.  I looked at the price of a
new injector - wow!  I will be careful.  When I'm trying to go LOP, the
issue I have is that #3 is first to peak and when its at 50F LOP, the
others are at 20F or so (this difference varies with altitude).  When I get
the others to 50F, I can feel it starting to get a bit rough as #3 is
likely getting too lean.  #3 is always running leaner than the rest.
 Hopefully a good cleaning will help out, but if not, I'll try, as you say,
"burnishing" it out by twirling a smaller-size drill bit.

Geoff