REFLECTOR: Bendix RS-10B1 problems

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 00:02:28 CDT 2012

Steve,

The attached photo, shows the right hand side connections to my RS-10B1. The Metered output, is connected to the lower side of my flow divider, marked as INPUT. Is this what you were talking about? Notice the size of the connections, I believe, but can't be sure, that this line is correct.

Andy

 connections correct, photo's would be nice, and if as I am suspecting, that I do have a blown diaphragm, who do you suggest that I use to get my unit bench tested and repaired. I am hoping not to have to pay for a full overhaul, this unit only had 300 hours on it after its last overhaul, when I purchased this engine.