REFLECTOR: Sparrow strainer - I'm confused...

Glenn Babcock glennbabcock at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 22 22:12:34 CDT 2012

I have a Standard Elite RG, factory trim and no sparrow strainer, no problems at all.  I have flow at both extremes of CG and had enough trim. In a high speed decent single pilot I may hit the limit but its right at 200 kts. I even decreased the stiffness of the spring to make the trim less sensitive.

Regards,

Glenn
N697RG