REFLECTOR: Hudson River trip

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 20 14:07:16 CDT 2012

Hi Larry. just wanted to say thanks for all the information on the Hudson River tour. We just got back and enjoyed every minute of it. We flew in on Monday and did the tour. Then spent the next day in the city. Yesterday we flew to Albany to visit friends then home today. Great fun. Hope to see you at Rough River at the end of the month.