REFLECTOR: Cozy nose gr retraction...

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Mon Sep 17 17:27:46 CDT 2012

Do you know when this happened?  I'm not sure if this is the same one I
remember 2 or 3 years ago but I think I was standing just out of view of the
camera.  As he shot past the turnoff to the ramp, I remember his right disk
glowing bright orange.  Good thing he landed on runway 2 going up hill.  20
is much harder to stop on.