REFLECTOR: Sparrow strainer - I'm confused...

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 15:42:54 CDT 2012

Jon....

Your sparrow strainer is inverted and the airfoil is inverted.... But, the angle of attack between the sparrow strainer and the elevator is positive by 20 degrees which in turn pushes the elevator up to give you a total down trim effect... A moveable trim tab would probably do the same thing if it was the right size and adjustable......

Steve