REFLECTOR: Sparrow strainer - I'm confused...

FLY4FNKEV at aol.com FLY4FNKEV at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 15:12:43 CDT 2012

Has anyone ever tried to use the sparrow strainer as a movable trim tab?
Seems a small servo motor in the canard would do the trick. I have  flown
many times in my neighbors XL and he too runs out of trim at lower speeds  but
doesn't seem to have a problem at the higher end.

Kevin

In a message dated 9/14/2012 12:43:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,