REFLECTOR: IO-360 / Mag Timing?

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Wed Sep 12 08:35:14 CDT 2012

Oh   So you don't do any timing with the engine running or with a light?
You just set the mag with the pin to the engine flywheel timing mark and your done. Nothing else ?
I thought there was something about rotating the mag to adjust something.
A local ap was talking about a timing light so that started to confuse me.

Thanks
Kevin Baker

.