REFLECTOR: Gascolator requirements in Canada

Bob Huntingford bhunting at telusplanet.net
Mon Sep 10 19:13:08 CDT 2012

I have spoken with Jamie in London and the response I got was "it's the
law" which I found so helpful. I have received a picture from Richard
Gentil which shows how he mounted his and It is as low as possible on
the firewall with the drain just sticking out the cowl. I will do the
same and see what my MD-RA inspector says as there is not much more I
could do. Thanks for all the suggestions. As for the certified aircraft
I think I will leave well enough alone as I have probably upset a few
people already.

Bob Huntingford
Velocity XL-FG