REFLECTOR: MT hub grease

Karl J. Warner karljwarnerpa at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 10 17:04:14 CDT 2012

Brett, my prop has over 700 hrs and the grease is a new issue.  Scott B., always good to hear from you and thanks, I'll call around tomorrow.  I did call a prop shop in New England that referred me to an Alabama "affiliate" and all I got from them was… yep, MT's do that and it'll run you about $2500 plus shipping for the new gasket's etc.  That seems crazy to me. Karl