REFLECTOR: AeroComposite Prop

John Abraham john at velocityaircraft.com
Mon Sep 10 05:43:58 CDT 2012

Rene

Talk to Mark Riley. They turned his propeller around in less than a week. This is an accident and lawsuit waiting to happen to them if they don't take care of it. Big concern if you are at a high DA airport cause you won't be able to climb real well or if you tried practicing a full pulled back propeller you would be committed to landing wherever you may be.

John