REFLECTOR: Still test flying...battling high CHT's

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Sun Sep 9 22:08:30 CDT 2012

How many hours on your engine?  New cylinders run hot during break in.

Also read this starting on page 4 third column halfway down.  Duane Swing
talks about VGs and CHTs.
http://www.velocityaircraft.com/views/v29.pdf

For what it's worth, I tested 1/4" tall VGs in front of my NACAs and got
exactly ZERO degrees in cooling reduction.

Darrell