REFLECTOR: Shimmy

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 18:46:22 CDT 2012

Renee,
Keep us posted. I saw it down at the factory, but didn't get to discuss the
mechanics of how it does what it does. Almost looks like a counter weight.
My shimmy is gone after much trouble earlier. But as you mentioned it seems
to return within the community.
I hope this device is the end of it forever: even with an out of balance
wheel, out of round tire etc.

Mark B. Magee
N34XL