REFLECTOR: Hudson River trip

Grover McNair grover at mcnairperformance.com
Thu Sep 6 08:34:35 CDT 2012

I am flying Wednesday from North Carolina to Bar Harbor. The Hudson River
corridor is part of the plan. Below are my notes on the requirements. There
is an online quiz at

https://www.faasafety.gov/gslac/ALC/course_catalog.aspx

Choose course ALC-79. Be sure to have the correct chart for the SFRA.

Unfortunately my Velocity is not ready. I will be in a Mooney.

NYC SFRA

93.350, 351, 352

Current TAC on board

Hudson River Exclusion:

   O Transient - <1300 to 1000

   O Local - <1000

Operation

  O <140 Kts

  O Stay to right

  O Maintain constant altitude

  O Light up

Self Announce at mandatory reporting points/ 123.05

  O VZ

  O Statue of Liberty

  O Clock

  O Intrepid