REFLECTOR: Kitplanes article by Velocity Builder (Reiff Lorenz)

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Tue Oct 30 14:50:55 CDT 2012

Hey, just a quick heads-up for folks to check out Reiff's article in the
new (December) Kitplanes.  He picked up a XL kit this year after quite a
bit of planning (the point of the article) and has also setup the builder's
video chat channel.  Congratulations on continuing our tradition of
builder's articles getting published!  I've added this one, as well as the
Buyer's Guide article including the V-Twin to the [LINK:
http://www.velocityxl.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=47] Downloads section of
my site.

[LINK:
http://www.kitplanes.com/issues/29_12/builder_spotlight/Ready_to_Build_20624-1.html]