REFLECTOR: O-540 Propeller

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun Oct 28 20:45:26 CDT 2012

Steve,

	I have a Catto on my Standard RG with a IO520. Its a bullet proof prop
that has great cruise speeds.

	The only down side is the longer takeoff rolls. Some hate it some it
doesn't bother them...

	With any fixed pitch prop you do have to pay more attention to loading
and runway length in the summer time at really short fields or DA
situations.

	The cost of purchase and maintenance is greatly reduced. The peace of
mind knowing that it is almost indestructible is priceless.

Scott