REFLECTOR: Magneto Impulse Coupler

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Fri Oct 26 15:56:11 CDT 2012

Yeah, I was turning the prop the correct way.  It was strange.  I was
turning the prop, and there was no snapping noise.  I couldn't place my
finger on it.  Like something missing from your desk.  You don't know
what's gone, but something is missing.  Anyway, it should snap at any
low RPM.

I've read up on this, and one of the posts might have broken.  I'm going
to swap in a spare that I have on hand before more damage is done.  This
mag has about 20 hours on it.  I'll get back to the group with what I find.