REFLECTOR: Velocity RG Standard (1995) components and stuff

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Fri Oct 26 13:13:42 CDT 2012

Hi Rich,

1) that should not be a powder. It is probably fiber fax that needs to be replaced. And yes you need it so that a fire does no enter the cabin or burn through your wing spar.

2) you can take compression readings through the lower plug hole.

3) you can get the parts from the factory and the side window is going to be a major job. It is not an easy fix.

4) I am 6'2" and 185lbs. I lowered my seat and pushed it back so I could have headroom. I can send pictures of my mod to the seat rails if you need it.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone 5