REFLECTOR: Tablet Flight Info

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Fri Oct 19 09:13:55 CDT 2012

For those more Open Source leaning folks with an Android tablet.

Try The Naviator.  http://www.naviatorapp.com/

A Naviator subscription provides access to all software updates, FAA
Sectional charts, FAA Terminal Area charts, FAA IFR Enroute charts, FAA
approach plates, weather updates, TFR updates, and the Naviator
world-wide airports and facilities database.

Subscriptions cost $49.99 annually or $4.99 monthly (USD).

And if you have a GPS in your tablet you can use the charts as a moving
map in the plane. Flight planning and one of the best search built in
functions for airports, navaids, etc.  Built in Flight recorder also

No financial interest, just a satisfied customer.

I think a free 30 day trial is available.

Scott