REFLECTOR: Interesting Reminder

Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 22:29:17 CDT 2012

I can't say I know why he hit the ground.  Engine power came up and when he pushed it over his speed came up.  He either pulled the speed brake up then put it down or his speed was sufficient to push it up so he should have had lift and control so I'm perplexed.  Would love a explanation so I can learn what not to do.  He made a mistake then pulled up and delayed the power up but did get it done.
Thanks pre-explanation.
Rene'

Sent from Rene's iPad. A pleasure.  Go Apple.