REFLECTOR: 8.5 volts, 900mA motor

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 18:40:27 CDT 2012

The easiest thing to do would be to put a 3.9 ohm 10 watt resistor in series
with the motor. If the motor is only on intermittently there's no problem
with heat.  If it's something like a blower motor which stays on for awhile,
the reisistor may get too hot to touch, so appropriate care should be taken
in choosing a mounting location and method.