REFLECTOR: Help checking out

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Mon Oct 8 22:22:37 CDT 2012

I got to jump on the factory bandwagon as well. I had my transition training back in April. It  provided the confidence and understanding I needed to do my first flight after building for 10 years.  I was and continue to be a low time pilot,  Less than 200 hours. It was well worth the time and money.

Chris Barber
Houston.

Sent from my iPhone 5