REFLECTOR: Velocity Calendar 2013

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Thu Oct 4 22:06:09 CDT 2012

Thanks Brett-

I forgot how many good pics you have collected!!   That shot of Andy’s bird
will work just fine after some photoshoping to remove N-numbers and
background-Would you possibly have a top view for Milt’s hood?  That one
would be harder to find I am thinking, but must be one out there somewhere.

Thanks,

Alex