REFLECTOR: Methods and Tools questions

Tony Babb tonybabb at alejandra.net
Thu Oct 4 05:43:25 CDT 2012

I remember when I was at the factory 10 years ago, time flies when you're
having fun, and the subject of air tools came up and whether to use the best
quality you can get or the cheap ones. Consensus was the cheap tools last as
long as the expensive ones.

Depending on where you live you may need a heat box  to keep the epoxy warm,
I made my own from plywood lined with aluminum foil and an electric bulb
with a thermostat to do the heating. You'll also need an epoxy pump(Michaels
Sticky Stuff Dispenser)  to get the right ratio of epoxy/ hardener.

A few other ideas can be found on my page
http://www.pslt.biz/velocity/workshop.htm