REFLECTOR: Velocity Calendar 2013

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Wed Oct 3 23:45:32 CDT 2012

As long as everyone is checking for great pictures- I am looking for a high
res image of a direct profile of a velocity- we are doing a vehicle wrap on
Milton Merskeys F-150 and he wants that on there- the bigger the file the
better- I will remove any N-numbers and the like- please let me know what
anyone has.

Thanks,

Alex