REFLECTOR: Methods and Tools questions

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Tue Oct 2 19:13:17 CDT 2012

Clayton,

I believe I built most of my Velo with an Air Reciprocating Saw. Greatest tool ever invented for building an aircraft.

The air compressor with an air chuck on it to blow the dust off of what you have been sanding as well as yourself if a great benefit.

Also I recommend a lot of clear shipping tape. After you have been sanding pat down your arms with the sticky side of the tape when you are done and before you shower. It will save you a lot of itching.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone 5