REFLECTOR: Velocity Calendar 2013

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Tue Oct 2 10:09:07 CDT 2012

It's that time of year to start thinking about next year's Velocity
calendar.  A lot of folk's picked them up last, and I hope everyone enjoyed
them.  As a reminder all proceeds were donated to the Airveture BBQ, so it
also supports a good cause.

I would prefer to get different airplanes than we had this year, but please
don't let that stop you, I had some difficulty getting enough pictures last
year.  People tend to prefer flying pictures than ground, but since I need
a lot of detail (preferable 3,000 pixels) I'll take whatever you have.  If
your email provider won't support large files write me offline and I'll
give you an ftp site to use.  If you already sent pictures last year, I
still have them, so you can simply let me know if you have a favorite.

Brett