REFLECTOR: RS-10B1 problems

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 21:21:54 CDT 2012

John,

Just wanted to thank you for getting me the contact information for Don Rrivera at Airflow Performance, Don told me that I needed to install a .025 inch, #72 bleed in the T fitting on the top side of my distributor valve. Then install a new return line to my sump tank. I made the modification on Saturday, and my engine ran like a champ.

Thanks again for your help,

Andy Ellzey

By the way, I replaced all of the aluminum fittings with steel, for everyone that e-mailed me about their concerns.