REFLECTOR: turning the exhaust exit

vance atkinson nostromo56 at tx.rr.com
Mon Nov 26 10:30:14 CST 2012

In the early days of the EZs we used the two into one pipe.  Then we
discovered that a single pipe per cylinder gained us 100 RPM  so
everyone changed over for the free horsepower. They just come straight
back off the cylinders.  Within the last few years we have discovered
leaving the pipes cut off inside the cowl, back a few inches from the
cowl lip for a few more advantages such as Dave has mentioned.
Vance Atkinson