REFLECTOR: turning the exhaust exit

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Nov 26 10:28:55 CST 2012

I have a six into one on my Franklin that exists aft of the fixed gear.
It should be in the turbulence already.  I don't know how I would
measure the benefits, other than oil testing, but it should be turbulent
anyway from the gear.

I also have armpit scoops, but they are variable intake sized, and
faired, so that's another thing.