REFLECTOR: Paint Stewart Systems

Tim Rhodenbaugh timrhod at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 17:58:38 CST 2012

I bought this paint system and tried it on several large fiberglass and metal pieces.  I watched all the videos and communicated constantly with Doug Stewart. I believe I had the technique correct. In the end the paint looked beautiful but it never got hard enough to work on metal or fiberglass. I could scratch it with my fingernail. It was not repairable and very difficult to spray without runs.  I decided not to use it on my velocity. I did have great success with PPG Concept which I did use on my velocity. Tim Rhodenbaugh 370TR. XLRG

Sent from my iPad