REFLECTOR: RE - STD-RG Performance

Dave T Nelson dtnelson at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 21 08:10:05 CST 2012

A few pictures of my exhaust and NACA (which is pretty standard...).
Please let me know what else you'd like.

Aft View:	NACAs:		Exhaust (Right):		Exhaust (Left):
Exhaust (Top):		Bird in the Nest:
(See attached file: IMG_1042.jpg)	(See attached file: IMG_6303.JPG)
(See attached file: IMG_1048.jpg)		(See attached file: IMG_1049.jpg)
	(See attached file: IMG_1051.jpg)		(See attached file: Hangar
1.jpg)

Dave

Dave T. Nelson
T/L 553-4327, Voice 507-253-4327, Fax 507-253-3648
Program Director, ISC ECAT NPI & Test Engineering

----- Message from Clayton Chase <chasec at gmail.com> on Tue, 20 Nov 2012
17:37:48 -0600 -----