REFLECTOR: Propellers 1 2 3 4 Blades

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 22:14:28 CST 2012

I love my Prince P-tip 2-blade cruise prop. 67 x 76.  It's carbon fiber over
maple. Supposedly the P-tip makes the blade more efficient, and supposedly
the blade twists down to about 73" during take-off. All I know is that I get
off the ground easily in 1500 feet with just me and 25 gallons of fuel. I
have a standard FG, and it only weighs 1286 lbs empty.  That prop will move
the airplane 200 mph at 4000 feet. My engine is a parallel valve, 190 hp ECI
IOX-360.

Doug Holub
Standard FG w/ electric nose lift
130 hours. Putting the wings back on after paint and new interior.