REFLECTOR: Velocity Decals

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Sat Nov 17 16:09:41 CST 2012

Can everyone who wants the swoopy style velocity decals send me an e-mail at
alex at dallasdigitalsigns.com, and I will get the order set up and run- just
let me know what size, and how many - color will be white- if you absolutely
want another color, I can do that, but would add some cost.  we can make
them up to 52" across (single piece). Or larger if you don't mid matching up
sheets- just let me know, need to run them once if possible, I will get back
with prices- 3" would be $5 each, and larger would just need to see how much
material is needed. Can also run the factory logo of anyone needs those- as
long as the factory does not already offer them- don't want to step on their
toes.....
Thanks,

Alex

PS, we have the capability of making any sort of laminated adhesive label-
singles- if you need them for something- just keep in mind for warning
panels or something else similar

.