REFLECTOR: Weight and Balance

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 09:43:27 CST 2012

Brian,

I have a new, only used for aviation fuel 55 gal plastic barrel, that I have been using to put fuel in my sump tank only, up to this point in the process. Yesterday is the first time I have ever put fuel in my strakes. I have an electric fuel pump and a large inline fuel filter that I am using to transfer fuel from the barrel to my plane. One of the hardest parts in the process was to convince the fuel truck guy to pump the first 20 gallons of fuel into my barrel, not my aircraft. All part of the build process.

Andy