REFLECTOR: Weight and Balance

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 09:29:55 CST 2012

Tom,

The full weight and balance procedure is in the Velocity Owners Flight Manual. I am up to Step 6 in the process. All of these steps are necessary to calculate the fuel Arm of my aircraft. I also am taking this opportunity to calibrate my fuel probes. As soon as I finish my weight and balance, I am going to do some more fuel flow testing, where I will use a 55gal plastic barrel that I have to  pump off enough fuel to get to where I need to be before I am ready for flight testing. I also have a lot more taxi testing that I have to do, it will be easy to get rid of some fuel. 6.08 per gal here, this is painfull.

Andy

Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html