REFLECTOR: Velocity Hotel

Reiff Lorenz Reiff at Lorenz.com
Thu Nov 15 08:49:56 CST 2012

Brett,

That's very cool. I hope everyone signs up for it! I've never met a Velocity owner who wasn't friendly and accommodating to fellow pilots, so there are lots of folks who should be on your list.

Reiff Lorenz, Dayton, OH
Velocity XL-RG, 38% complete
Currently working on: Removed left wing. Attached right wing. Doing cowl flanges, rudder and aileron connections.

The Velocity Builders' Virtual Hangar<https://liveconferencepro.com/guest/loginguest.php?id=d3a73e710c719626dd353d3b101be90f>. Available 24/7 for builders and owners:
https://liveconferencepro.com/guest/loginguest.php?id=86a48563bb517ade0abf1a7ee1f38e65

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 4:21 PM
To: reflector
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Hotel

For the folks that signed up for the Travel Club / Hotel service, version 1 of the search/report are available on my website now, and you should have access to it (a couple of you did not seem to have a login yet, so simply register here and send me your username).

Select "Member DB" on the top navigation bar, the the Orange Home icon for the Travel Club.  It will allow you to enter a airport identifier, zip code, city/state, or fully qualified address, and a range to search for club members.  It will return those members with email and phone numbers.  I plan to add a picture of the club member as well, where I have them, I just haven't gotten to it yet (Google Maps was giving me fits getting the distances....).  I'm open to feedback on other search or report criteria, so play with it and let me know

Brett

[http://www.velocityxl.com/images/help/TravelClub1.jpg]

[http://www.velocityxl.com/images/help/TravelClub2.jpg]

[http://www.velocityxl.com/images/help/TravelClub3.jpg]