REFLECTOR: Need some advice/measurements

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Wed Nov 14 18:03:17 CST 2012

How complete are you going to go in the basement?  Are you going to
mount the engine in the basement?

Ask the factory if there is a layup plan that will allow you to glass in
the spar after the firewall and fuselage has been built. You'd be
building strakes and baffles and spar after moving out of the basement.