REFLECTOR: Glareshield-panel interface

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Thu May 31 10:09:48 CDT 2012

Not me. I glassed three short right angle flanges to the bottom of the glare shield and attached nut plates to them.  The flanges fit behind the instrument panel.  But when it is screwed in it's a little floppy, so I also attach the back of the glare shield to one of the aluminum angles of the instrument stack.